Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation, as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
IMPORTANT: A valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate. (Note: It’s a requirement that they fit the vest.)
- In Grand Cayman, groups max out at 20 people to allow for a more intimate experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed. Professional photos will be available for sale.