A Cayman Islands swim with dolphins presents a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with these clever aquatic creatures. The Dolphin Swim Adventure is an immersive underwater experience that lets you reconnect with nature in a new and unforgettable way. Our dolphin swim program adapts to each and every visitor’s taste. It’s the perfect way to meet these charming mammals while learning from our marine mammal specialists. Every dolphin swim includes the famous belly ride, in which the dolphin swims backwards and pulls you through the water. While you’re in the water, our specialist will share interesting dolphin facts as well as important tips to make our environment healthier and greener. Book your Cayman Islands swim with dolphins today.
Dolphin Swim Adventure
Start Booking Now
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous belly ride, boogie push, handshake, and kiss.
- Basic Turtle Farm Admission
- Lockers, showers, and restrooms
- Transportation to Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman facilities
- Meals and beverages
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Grand Cayman
Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
IMPORTANT: A valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- In Grand Cayman, groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.