Cancellations & Modifications
- In all circumstances, you must check the cancellation policy contained in the listing at the time of your booking, which is the policy that will apply to and govern the terms of your cancellation and any refunds.
- The standard cancellation policy allows you to request a change to and/or cancel a tour or excursion within 10 days or purchase.
- If any tour is designated as ‘All Sales Final’ or with materially similar messaging, it is non-refundable, and it will not be possible to change or cancel it after making a booking. A minority of tours have other, different cancellation policies.
- Requests for modifications and amendments to a booking, including date change requests should be made online through the ‘Manage Your Booking’ section of the website; and if it is possible to implement a change request, Cayman Visitor shall not charge a fee for doing so, as long as the change request is received by us within 10 days of your booking date. Please note that we may charge a fee to accommodate a change request; in such circumstances, you will be required to pay such fee in order that Cayman Visitor may successfully process your change request.
- All change requests shall be processed by Cayman Visitor subject to the availability of the tour operator. Cayman Visitor does not guarantee the success of any change request. If we’re unable to accept such change request, then your right to a refund (if any) shall be governed by the cancellation terms of your booking.
- No refunds are available once an experience has commenced, or in respect of any tour’s services that have started to be utilized.
- Occasionally a tour operator may make a change to a tour after your purchase, including but not limited to the date, price, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and/or any other tour features and/or requirements. As a result, Cayman Visitor reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have purchased, at any time, for any reason. If the change proposed by the tour operator is material (for example, a change in dates and/or a significant change to the itinerary), and you are dissatisfied with the alternative that is offered, you will be entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- We may decide, in our sole discretion, that it is necessary or desirable for the protection of our interests, the tour operator’s interests and/or your interests, to withdraw our services resulting in an override of the Tour’s cancellation policy and the effective cancellation of a booking. We may also determine, in our sole discretion, to arrange refund to you part or all of the amounts charged to you. You agree that we and the applicable tour operator shall have no liability for such cancellations or refunds.