Reef & Rays | North Sound | 2-Stops | US$65.00 | Monday to Friday
The best of both in one boat trip. Visit the amazing Stingrays in waist deep water at the Sandbar on one-stop and then go explore the vibrant and untouched coral reefs of Rum Point. Great for families and kids.
9:30AM | Daily – Monday to Friday | Check-In Kaibo North Side( Transportation to Kaibo not included)
- Play with Stingrays on the Sandbar
- Visit one of Cayman’s best coral reef snorkel sites
- Shallow snorkeling inside the protected North Sound lagoon
- Expert snorkel guide in the water with you
- Small groups, 12 snorkelers & 2 Crew
- Family & Kid friendly
- Dedicated snorkel boat
Marine life of interest at the Rum Point Reef include the following: Trumpetfish, Stoplight & Princess Parrotfish, Scrawled Filefish, French Grunts, Southern Stingrays, Eagle Rays, French Angelfish, Purple Sea Fans, Gorgonians, Staghorn Coral, Star Coral, Brian Coral, Tube Sponges and much more…..